Diners, staff evacuated


Story appeared in: Torch | August 10th, 2017



FOUR diners and staff were evacuated from a Beverly Hills restaurant last night after a minor electrical fire.
NSW Fire and Rescue said a crew was sent to the King Georges restaurant about 7pm after reports that a power pole was on fire.
A Fire and Rescue spokesperson said wires at "the point of contact" were found to be alight and was quickly extinguished.
A restaurant spokesperson said four diners were asked to leave while the fire was extinguished.
"Everything was fine, and there was no damage done to the restaurant. We re-opened within half an hour," the spokesperson said.



comments powered by Disqus
Publication: Torch | Section: news | Author: Mick Roberts | Story ID: 130207 | Viewcount: 1215

Site